Highlights of our weekend:
* Coffee and croissants at Reverends on Brunswick Street.
* New shoes. I’m rediscovering Nike in my quest to find shoes that I can spend all day in.
* A visit to The Tea Centre resulting in the purchase of a new teapot from The London Pottery Company.
* Shopping in the Valley.
* Fox! He’s by Scoops Design, and is part of a set of three which are now dotted around the apartment.
* Skyfall at the Palace Centro Cinema. What a great tribute for the 50th Anniversary of Bond.
* Getting into the Christmas spirit, aided by a divinely scented candle from Ecoya’s seasonal range, it’s called “Holiday in London”.
I hope your weekends were as lovely as ours!